Site traffic information and cookies Site traffic information and cookies
Elsewhere on castroledge.com…
Servers located within BP and hosted by third party service providers automatically log data about your visit to our site based on your IP address. This information does not identify you as an individual, but identifies the computer or other device you use to access the website. This information we collect is used to see where the site is being used in the world to ensure coverage, and for click stream analysis to help better understand site usage.
During the course of your visit to our website, we may also automatically download short text files called "cookies" to your computer. Cookies enable us to provide you with a better online experience by enabling the site to know that you have visited before and in some cases to record preferences in order to personalise your visit.. Cookies do not identify the individual user, but only the computer that is being used to view the site. We also use analytics cookies to enhance the performance of the website by collecting information about how many visitors we have and how they use the website (e.g. which pages most visitors go to most often).
The information these cookies collect is not used to identify who you are, send you targeted advertising or remember where you’ve been on the internet.
This website uses the following cookies:
- Persistent cookie used for Twitter widget.
- Persistent cookies used for football widgets and 'Videbooth' campaign functionality.
- Session cookie used for castroledge.com.pt/football/euro-promo.
- Session cookie used to store the users session ID in order to store settings (e.g. volume on/off) server side.
- Third party cookies: Persistent and session cookies from Google analytics. We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate your use of our site and compile reports for us on activity on the site. – Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using our website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. – Please see http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html for more information
- Third party cookies: Facebook used to share functionality. For further information, visit http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Third party cookies: Google+ used to share functionality. For further information, visit http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
To delete or stop cookies being placed on your computer refer to the help menu on your internet browser. In a few cases blocking cookies may reduce the functionality of some sites or prevent access to them depending on your chosen browser options. For further information about how to switch off cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org. This link will take you to another website that is opened in a new window. BP is not responsible for the content of the www.aboutcookies.org website.